Financial accountability

Why should you trust us?

Alliance for Children Everywhere is committed to faithful stewardship and maintaining integrity and transparency in all aspects of our work. We maintain low overhead costs while maximizing funds to operate our programs. Our general and administrative overhead is 15%. The remaining 85% of every dollar spent is directly used to feed, support and empower children and families in Zambia.

Charity Navigator

As America’s premier independent charity evaluator, Charity Navigator works to advance a more efficient and responsive philanthropic marketplace by evaluating the financial health of over 5,400 of America’s largest charities. After extensive evaluation, Alliance for Children Everywhere was most recently awarded three stars.

ECFA

Alliance for Children Everywhere is a member in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. This means that we subscribe to and practice the highest standards of financial accountability.

GuideStar Exchange

Alliance for Children Everywhere is a premium member of GuideStar, a database of nonprofit organizations whose mission is to revolutionize philanthropy and nonprofit practice by providing information that advances transparency, and enabling users to make better decisions, and encouraging charitable giving.

Commitment to Transparency

Transparency seal recipients voluntarily engage in an open and accountable relationship with donors. In a world where too many dishonest nonprofits have made headlines, the Intelligent Philanthropy recognition for organizational transparency distinguishes a new breed of nonprofits committed to a higher standard.

Annual Report cover image

2017 Policy for Board Approval of Executive Director Compensation

The Executive Director of Alliance for Children Everywhere (ACE) is the principal representative of ACE, and the person responsible for efficient operation of the Nonprofit. Therefore, it is the desire of ACE to provide a fair yet reasonable and not excessive compensation for the Executive Director (and any other highly compensated employees and consultants). Click the Word icon to download the document.

Annual Report cover image

2016 Annual Report

The Annual Report is our opportunity to showcase program highlights and illustrate how Alliance for Children Everywhere makes a positive difference in the lives of the most vulnerable children and families in the world. We welcome the opportunity for full transparency in explaining both our expenses and our revenue.

Click here to read about last year’s successes and the valuable impact of your donations.

2016 Documents

View the Audit for 2016

2015 Documents

View the 2015 Annual Report

View the 990 Form for 2015

View the Audit for 2015

2014 Documents

View the 990 Form for 2014

View the Audit for 2014

Privacy and Security

Alliance for Children Everywhere does not collect any personal information on website visitors. Our web servers do not utilize “cookies” to track a user’s activity within our site and does not record the IP address of visitors to this site.

If you choose to donate through the website, you will be asked to provide the information necessary to complete your donation, including your name, address, e-mail address, phone, fax, and credit card information. This information is only used only to complete your donation and will not be used for purposes other than those you have specifically authorized.

With your permission, your name, address, email and phone number will be added to the mailing list of Alliance for Children Everywhere. Our mailing list is only used to send ministry communications and updates. We will never sell, trade, rent or otherwise distribute the contact or any other personal information for any of our donors, whether online donors or offline donors.

Alliance for Children Everywhere’s website uses industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. All information is stored in a secure database.

Refund Policy

Requests for refunds will be handled on a case by case basis.

About Us   |   History   |   Statement of Faith   |   Board & Staff   |   Financial Accountability   |   FAQs